Who We Are
The Inspiration Behind RentLaB
“Through my years in the property industry since 2005, I have witnessed many property owners and investors suffer income loss from not being able to rent out their properties even with the use of multiple marketing channels including engaging the service of real estate agents and listing on various online portals. Many tenants also struggle to secure fair rental due to a lack of transparency in the rental process.
The situation worsened after the Covid-19 pandemic when rental transactions came to a standstill due to the Movement Control Order (MCO). I wanted to find a solution to this. With my engineering background and passion for real estate, I created rentlab.com.my, Malaysia’s first property rental bidding portal. RentLaB is designed as an end-to-end property rental ecosystem to help property owners, tenants, and property agents embrace technology and overcome the frustrations of conventional property rental processes.”
“ As I created RentLaB, I envisioned a digitalised, automated, reliable and efficient one-stop property rental platform that provide accurate property and market information to enable fair and transparent transparent transactions to be carried out online, in addition to complete property rental services. With this vision in mind, RentLaB aims to offer Creative, Innovative and Value-added property rental solutions harnessing cutting-edge technology through collaboration with all players and professionals in the real estate industry.”
To spearhead the property market through digitalized, automated and efficient platforms, providing the best value for all properties and stakeholders.
To be Creative, Innovation and Value Creation through technologies and collaboration with all players and professionals in the real estate industry.
SDG & ESG
SDG & ESG
We aspire to support the Sustainable Development Goals (SDG), especially in the following goals:
- Goal 9 – continuously bringing innovation to the property rental ecosystem
- Goal 10 – providing fair and equal opportunities for all landlords, tenants and agents
- Goal 11 – bringing the property rental community and ecosystem closer
The company also promote and adhere to our Environmental, Social & Governance (ESG) policies
- Through technology and digitalisation, reduce carbon emission from manual rental processes and move online to digital seamless rental processes
- To provide inclusive, fair and efficient service to the property rental market
- To have transparency and good corporate governance practices across all company operations.